Friday, February 19, 2010

My artwork on an ALBUM!!!


As you may or may not know, folk singer/songwriter Gary Moon approached me about an album cover for his new CD, Big Sky. Now the CD release party is coming up! Listening to the songs over and over (I'm not kidding - if it wasn't a rude thing to do, I'd be in the front row singing them at the top of my lungs while Gary performs), I came up with some paintings inspired by them - and I'm really proud of the work. I'm really excited to see what he's done with them and to finally have the songs and art together as a package.

Come to Caffe Lena for the party on Saturday, March 20! It's also Phil Henry's CD release party.

1 comment:

Matina said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.