The studio's on the third floor of The Shirt Factory, which, in case you didn't know, is an artist's community in Glens Falls on the corner of Cooper and Lawrence Streets.
- There's 1200 square feet of room total and you'd get a corner of that.
- There's a sink handy, we have fridges and a microwave you can use, and a fetching green couch.
- The bathroom's close, down the hall.
- You can paint your walls any color you choose.
- You can get in to do your thing any time you want.
- You can keep and do whatever you want there (as long as it's not stinky, dead or [very] illegal).
- Lots of light.
- Casey, Steve and I are pretty awesome.
- It's great for artists, crafters, musicians, or people in need of some storage space.
- It's $150 a month.
Interested? Drop a line, we'll talk. I have pictures, or can give you a tour.