Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Three shows, plein air painting, and a birthday!

The new job at The Chronicle is going well!

Yesterday I hung up a show at The Glen at Hiland Meadows on Longview Road in Queensbury. It looks really nice - check it out if you can! It's up through July. I have a show coming up at Ridge Street Coffee Co. on Ridge Street in Glens Falls for August, and also still have work hanging in the hallway between Aimie's Dinner & A Movie and Wallabee's Jazz Bar.

This weekend I will be plein air painting with Betty O'Brien at Garden Time on Quaker Road in Queensbury for their big tent sale. There's going to be a radio station there broadcasting, and food, vendors, a bounce house, and a huge raffle. Stop by and see me! Janet Nolin of ButterflyGrace Creations will be selling her flower photo cards as well. I'll be there from noon to three on Saturday and from ten to one on Sunday.

Monday is my twenty sixth birthday!

No comments: