Tuesday, January 1, 2008

KateAustin.NET

For those of you who haven't been tuned in all along, I ought to first tell you that I used to have a "personal" website back in the day of emo poems (Before emo existed! Pre-mo!) and self-portrait glamour shots. It was called aephemera.net because I liked the word ephemera and I liked to spell things wrong. As I began to show and sell my artwork, I changed it into an art website. The problem with this is that it's a hard word to remember how to spell, not very advertising-friendly. I've been promoting the hell out of it for several years and it's pretty established now, people remember how to say it but not how to spell it, but they do remember that it's there and what it is. But. I think I'd be doing better if I had an easier website to remember. But, Now I'm so far in that I don't want to just confuse everyone with the change. I bought KateAustin.Net and right now it just forwards to aephemera.net... I'm not sure what to do from here. Advice? Thoughts?

No comments: