Hey you out there in internet-land,
It's that time again! We're looking for a studio-mate.
Right now, it's Larissa Cardone (teaching children's classes and "sprucing" up furniture), Cindy Gorman (master metalsmith), Mitzi Miller (making awesome paintings) and me (mixed media artist).
The studio's on the third floor of The Shirt Factory, which is an artist's community in Glens Falls on the corner of Cooper and Lawrence Streets.
- There's 1200 square feet of room total and you'd get a decent chunk of that.
- There's a sink handy, we have a fridge and a microwave you can use, and a fetching green couch.
- The bathroom's close, in the hallway.
- You can paint your walls any color you choose (and we're working together on a co-op gallery/shop idea, which you could be in on).
- You can get in to do your thing any time you want.
- You can keep and do whatever you want there (as long as it's not stinky, dead or [very] illegal).
- Lots of light.
- Your new built-in studiomates are pretty awesome.
- It's great for artists, crafters, musicians, or people in need of some storage space.
- It's $120 a month.
Interested? Drop a line, we'll talk. I have pictures, or can give you a tour.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 353-2121