New studiomate time!
So - We're looking for a studio-mate. (Yeah, again.)
The studio's on the third floor of The Shirt Factory, which, in case you don't know, is a converted old shirt factory in Glens Falls at the corner of Cooper and Lawrence Streets. It's a community on the up-and-up, full of respected and professional artists, shops and galleries.
Right now, it's Larissa Cardone (teaching children's classes and "sprucing" up furniture), Cindy Gorman (master metalsmith), Sarah Bates (pottery person) and me, Kate E. Austin (mixed media artist).
- There's 1200 square feet of room total, and you'd get your very own sectioned-off block that you can paint any color you choose, refinish, tear down the wall, whatever you want.
- Lots of light, high ceilings, and just a really cool building to be a part of.
- There's a Shirt Factory Association, and there's our biggest open house coming up -- plus there's an option for group advertising, if you like. Good way to get your name out there & sell stuff.
- There's a sink right there, we have a fridge and a microwave you can use, and a quite fetching green couch. The bathroom's close by, in the hallway.
- You can get in to do your thing any time of day or night that you want.
- You can keep and do whatever you want there (as long as it's not stinky, dead or illegal).
- Your new built-in studiomates are pretty talented & responsible people.
- It's great for artists, crafters, musicians, or people in need of some storage space.
- It's $120 a month, a year's lease, plus security deposit.
Interested? Drop a line, we'll talk. I have pictures, or can give you a tour.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 353-2121.